Yes we are MEXICAN.
No I am not brown/black whatever.
No I don't have a mustache.
No I don't have a sombrero.
Yes I love tequila and tacos.
Yes, we do eat chocolate with chilli and it’s delicious.
No, Mexico is not a big desert. No I don't travel by burro/horse.
No, I am not a drug dealer.
No, we dont speak mexicanish, we speak SPANISH
No, I am not poor.
No, i dont hate americans.
No, i didnt jump the river to cross to the USA.
No, Mexico is NOT in south america, is in North America.
No, we dont eat just burritos, there are A LOT of more mexican dishes.
No, We are not just desert. In fact we have like 10 differents ecosystems.
Yes, in the center of mexico we HAVE snow in the mountains.
No, We don't live in mexico city.
No, Chile is not a state or a city of mexico just because it's called chile.
Yes, I do have internet, television, electricity etc.
No, I don't pass my day sitting beside a cactus.
Yes there's more than just Mexico city, Guadalajara and Cancun.
No, I don't sleep in amacas.
No, We do not eat with hands, we have cutlery and dishes to eat
Yes, We drink beer with chili and it is called michelada
No, I don't live in pyramids.
Yes, I do party alot but that's cultural.
No, Not all the latins that live in the U.S. are mexicans
Yes, we do have one of the best food in the world.
Yes, I can cook without chili
Yes, we love religion and football
No, I don't shout "ARRIBA ARRIBA ARRIBA" everytime I talk
No, We're not INCAS!
Yes, we have more cultures than just aztecas and mayas
Yes, there are still a lot of indians of this bunch of cultures.
No, we don't have cactus everywhere
Yes, we are very close to our families
Yes, we are freaking cool
No I am not brown/black whatever.
No I don't have a mustache.
No I don't have a sombrero.
Yes I love tequila and tacos.
Yes, we do eat chocolate with chilli and it’s delicious.
No, Mexico is not a big desert. No I don't travel by burro/horse.
No, I am not a drug dealer.
No, we dont speak mexicanish, we speak SPANISH
No, I am not poor.
No, i dont hate americans.
No, i didnt jump the river to cross to the USA.
No, Mexico is NOT in south america, is in North America.
No, we dont eat just burritos, there are A LOT of more mexican dishes.
No, We are not just desert. In fact we have like 10 differents ecosystems.
Yes, in the center of mexico we HAVE snow in the mountains.
No, We don't live in mexico city.
No, Chile is not a state or a city of mexico just because it's called chile.
Yes, I do have internet, television, electricity etc.
No, I don't pass my day sitting beside a cactus.
Yes there's more than just Mexico city, Guadalajara and Cancun.
No, I don't sleep in amacas.
No, We do not eat with hands, we have cutlery and dishes to eat
Yes, We drink beer with chili and it is called michelada
No, I don't live in pyramids.
Yes, I do party alot but that's cultural.
No, Not all the latins that live in the U.S. are mexicans
Yes, we do have one of the best food in the world.
Yes, I can cook without chili
Yes, we love religion and football
No, I don't shout "ARRIBA ARRIBA ARRIBA" everytime I talk
No, We're not INCAS!
Yes, we have more cultures than just aztecas and mayas
Yes, there are still a lot of indians of this bunch of cultures.
No, we don't have cactus everywhere
Yes, we are very close to our families
Yes, we are freaking cool
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti